serum-ikona

  • SMOOTHES LINES AND WRINKLES
  • IMPROVES SKIN FIRMNESS AND SUPPLENESS
  • INTENSIVELY MOISTURIZES AND NOURISHES SKIN
  • LEAVES SKIN RADIANT
  • EVENS SKIN TONE

The formula contains a particularly valuable component: nourishing caviar extract (Acipenser spp.) that is a rich source of protein, lipids, vitamins and minerals.


* based on research of use and application effects dated March, 2012.

Proper daily skin care helps maintain youthful and healthy look. In order to guarantee fresh and radiant skin after the age of 30 it is indispensable to keep it active. It also applies to its cells. Fibroplasts are skin cells that are indispensable to guarantee skin elasticity and regeneration, in particular after it is exposed to aggressive external factors. Nonetheless, along with mature skin aging, fibroblasts have a atendency to dominate over young fibroblasts, making skin lose certain functional properties characteristic of young skin.

BIOLIQ Intensive revitalizing serum is a dermocosmetic whose active substances are obtained via extraction methods that guarantee preserving of the substances’ unique properties. The serum main component is caviar extract (Acipenser spp.) – a rich source of protein, lipids, vitamins and minerals. Thanks to that, the serum intensively revitalizes skin: actively regenerates, hydrates and nourishes skin considerably, improving its look and condition.

Thanks to the content of an active substance isolated from roots of Baikal skullcap, BIOLIQ Intensive Revitalizing Serum improves skin elasticity and its firmness, at the same time delaying aging of its cells by enzymatic means via increased cell division. Baikal skullcap root extract prolongs active life of fibroblasts by around 10% and delays their premature aging. Its effect on skin means rejuvenation of fibroblasts population comparable to a skin younger by a decade. What is more, having impact on preadipocytes and adipocytes metabolism, the serum visibly minimizes double chin, which considerably improves face contours. It evens skin tone, brightens skin discolorations and minor dark spots.

30 ml

Caviar is fish-eggs of the Acipenseridae family (Acipenser spp.) Caviar is perceived as one of the most valued and exquisite cosmetics components with high regeneration and renewal effects of its invaluable amino acids, proteins, fatty acids and oligoelements. Research has proven that caviar facilitates revitalization and rejuvenation of skin, as its chemical composition is very close to that of young skin cells.

Caviar extract is used and recommended primarily for mature skin that requires intensive nourishment in order to restore the elements lost with the flow of time.

Chemical composition of caviar is its characteristic feature and makes it an excellent ingredient of cosmetics referred to as “youth elixirs” proving stimulating and revitalizing properties.
What is important, the use of caviar in cosmetics, thanks to vitamins and minerals content, helps restore natural balance of skin.

Caviar is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
It naturally restores skin vitality and improves its look.

Caviar is abundant in vitamin A, vitamin B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid and foilic acid that play key role in protecting, repairing and restoring skin.

Our skin is made of protein gel consisting in 70% of water and the remaining 30% of protein. The main function of protein is hydrating, improving elasticity, smoothing and firming skin. Caviar contains, above all, the following amino acids: arginine, histidine, isoleucine, lysine and methionine.

The main lipids in caviar are cholesterol (25%) and lecithin (75%). Local application of fatty acids and their polysaturated derivatives smoothes skin and minimizes the loss of water.

Bioliq Intensive revitalizng serum underwent thorough dermatological-application tests. Effectiveness of the product and its instant lasting effects have been recognized by doctors – specialists in dermatology and users themselves.

Application and use tests confirmed that:

of women notice considerable improvement of condition of skin and a more even skin tone
of women confirm that the serum visibly firms and smoothes skin
of women see effects in just 3 weeks of use

Instant increased hydration by up to 37% after the first application.

serum-ikona

BIOLIQ PRO